The Blythe Township Municipal Authority was incorporated on February 9, 1943. Previously the Silver Creek Water Company, the organization encompasses the service area of the former Crystal, Moss Glen, Middleport, Glen Dower, Frailey, Otto and Rock Water Companies.
The Authority’s water plants and distribution system is staffed and operated by fully trained and experienced
personnel. Five members of our staff hold a current water operator’s license and all Authority personnel routinely
attend various courses in water treatment and water system operation and maintenance.Read More...