About Us

The Blythe Township Municipal Authority was incorporated on February 9, 1943.  Previously the Silver Creek Water Company, the organization encompasses the service area of the former Crystal, Moss Glen, Middleport, Glen Dower, Frailey, Otto and Rock Water Companies. 

The Authority owns and operates three water systems, which include reservoirs, treatment plants and distribution systems.  The treatment plants and facilities are operated by trained and PA licensed operators.